Selling RE SX15 with custom box

Bronze Member
Username: Rickeyd87

Post Number: 31
I am selling my RE SX15 with the custom box tuned to 32hz...Its only been used for 4-5 hours...The reason im selling it is because i already have a RE SX15 and cant fit both boxes in my trunk, i planned on getting a Blazer when i ordered the second sub and then never really got to that so i have no use for the 2nd one...I paid $330 shipped for it because i had to buy from a dealer located by me...I will sell it for $325 with custom enclosure plus you have to pay the shipping cost...I also have a Hifonics TX-1005D amp for sale...$125 plus shipping, only been used for a few hours powering the 2nd sub when i hooked it up in the back seat just to see what it sounded like with two 15's, still in the box with all the papers it came with...if interested let me know...

Bronze Member
Username: Eprussian07

Post Number: 69
I thought you can't buy RE's from dealers....

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 430
how much for just the sub and you can if its an authorized dealer

Silver Member
Username: Shadylimitedx

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 353
Sh1t man if i had the money i would buy it right now but iam buyin my body kit ill trade u a 92-95 grand am front bumber body kit front lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
i decided that i am going to be selling both 15's and both amps...i will sell both subs with both enclosures for $600 plus you pay shipping...or i will sell you both subs with enclosures and both amps for $725 plus shipping...or $325 for each sub with enclosure or $125 for each amp...

Silver Member

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 357
how much d u think the shippin would b

Silver Member

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 358
how much 4 both subs an both amps an wat kind of amps r they an r they in workin order an notin wrong wit them

Silver Member

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 359
propley can work a deal here u find how much shippin is on all of the stuff ill talk 2 my boi an c if he will pitch in half ill pitch in half an buy it all but i gota talk 2 him

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
the shipping will be around $100-$125 for both subs, both enclosures, and both amps...or if you want just give me $825 for everything shipped and i will throw in a set of 4gauge amp wires...and yes both amps are in almost perfect condition and work very well...still have both amp boxes with all the papers...and subs are both in perfect working condition...i will try and get a video of the sub playing...

Silver Member

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 360
ill talk 2 the kid 2dayan c if he wants 2 pitch in half an c wat he got now cause dats a go0d deal so ill post sumthi around 3oclock or w/e

Bronze Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 69
What kind of amps are they??? Specs. Oh, and will you sell just the sub(s) alone without enclosure(s)???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
no i have to sell with enclosure, unless you offer me a good enough price for the sub...they are Hifonics TX1005D amps, 1000 watts RMS @ 1ohm. i will sell both subs for 500 plus shipping costs...i paid 660 for both subs shipped because i had to buy from a local dealer. or i will sell you both subs and both amps without enclosures for $675 plus shipping.

Silver Member

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 361
if u had this deal goin like a week ago i would of bought it already an y u sellin all ur stuff 4

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
because both my 15"s dont fit in my trunk so im selling all my stuff and upgrading to either a SOLO x 12 or MT 12 not sure which one to get yet, whichever gots more spl...im running an orion 2005d amp to either sub...i want to get a RE MT but i dont understand all that .7 ohm and 1.4 ohm crap it has...with the solo x its dual 2 ohm which means i can wire it into a 1 ohm load on the orion 2005d amp at 1 ohm with 2500 watts rms of power. Which of the two subs can get louder? both running to an orion 2005d amp?

Silver Member

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 362
re mt get that u got the right amp just ask around an ur get it i say the MT an how does the sx 15 sound

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
the sx15 sounds great....but im already used to it and want more BASS!!! and only one sub so it dont take up my whole trunk...if i did get an mt would i just wire it like to 1 ohm on that orion amp??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
if you buy everything (both amps, both subs, and both enclosures) i will sell it all for $700 plus shipping...

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksbutg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 109
are you the same guy that was trying to sell those subs on soundillusion.net or am i lunchin. ayway how big is the box mesurments

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
yes im trying to sell my stuff on soundillusions...the box is 36"W, 15"D, 19"H....the other box is the same but its just 38"W....

Bronze Member
Username: Dankum

Post Number: 92
I will buy one of those TX-1005D's for $100.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
billybob i will sell you one for $100 but you have to pay shipping costs...ok?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
How will this deal work?
And how much is shipping to michigan?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
Im not just gonna send the money and hope that I get the amp, you know what I mean

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
Shipping shouldnt be more than 10 bucks so in that case you have a deal but we have to find a secure way to do this transaction.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
if you want i can put it on ebay and you can buy it off me from there...only way i can think of...shipping will probably be 15-25 or something like that,i dunno i will weigh the amp and let you figure out...i live in 48195 zip code

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
where is 48195? mine is 48383.
Ive never used ebay. How would that be secure?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
i dont know it just is....if you dont even trust me after i put it on ebay then i dont even want to sell it to you...go on ebay and read about it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
What r u gettin all bent for? If its not a trust issue then send me the amp first and I will send you the money when I get the amp.I looked on
ebay, and it doesnt guarante that u r gonna send me the amp, People buy stuff from people on ebay
that have good feedback. Besides You wanted to sell your amp, Im just tryin to help and buy an amp. If you dont want to figure this out, keep
your amp. I can find another.

Bronze Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 71
Lol Rickey dont waste youre time if he wants you to send the stuff first DEFINATELY dont trust him ill tell some friends and see if theyre interested You say shipping shoulndt be more than 10 bucks so you want 110 right?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
yea shipping shouldnt be no more than $10. so yea $110 shipped i guess...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
What a bunch of dummies! What is the difference who sends first. Either way it is a risk. Thats is all I was sayin. All I was asking him to do was find a secure way to do it. And ebay isnt secure. Rickey told me that I have a trust issue,
so I told him to send first if its not a problem with trust. He doesnt want to send it first for the same reason I dont want to. So find a secure way to do this and I will buy it today. Or find an idiot like julian that is willing to send money to someone and hope that he gets what he is buying in return. lol I can get this amp brand new from http://www.ikesound.com/product-product_id/2858 for $175 from a trusted company.
So if you dont want to take the time to make this deal. Good luck.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
hey julian dont listen to billy bob, i will send you pics of all my stuff if you dont believe i got it, i know its kinda hard to trust someone with $110 but i will put it on ebay...thats the safest place to do this at...i know ebay dont guarantee i will send it but if i was going to try and scam you i wouldnt put in on ebay at all under my account because i dont want any negative feedback...let me know if anyone is interested.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
Oh you might get a negative feed back on your account, now I trust you. LOL What a joke.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
This is probably your first and last transaction on ebay, so what diff. would it make if you got neg. feed back.

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
Do I have to do the dirty work and find a safer way to do this?

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
If you already have an ebay account, and you have good feed back, how do I check your feed?

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
well
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us