Good Truck subs? need some shallow subs

Bronze Member
Username: Alexochoa

Tucson, Arizona USA

Post Number: 58
Well i have a 2005 f150. it is a single cab, and don't have a lot of space for the sub enclosure. the enclosure I have only has a mounting depth of max 6". any suggestions on some subs, that need little air space (under .7) doesn't matter the power they are, or price, just need them pretty loud. i can't get big subs.... o well
thanks in Advance

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 204
the JL audio W1v2 sub has a pretty shallow mounting depth especially the 10". very good quality sub. you might want to look into those. also most 8" subs have pretty shallow mounting depths you could go w/ a couple of them.

Bronze Member

Tucson, Arizona USA

Post Number: 59
150RMS?
Well i was looking for something stronger, something around 400rms each, but thanks on the opinion, and i might have to go withsomething small like that.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 4951
Image Dynamics IDQ. Small box, around 500W RMS power handling since the update. Get pretty loud and sound quality is among the best you can get.

Bronze Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 25
I think theyre some pioneers that dont have that much depth but i will go with the idq's like jonathan said theyll sound better.

Bronze Member

Tucson, Arizona USA

Post Number: 67
Thank you very much

Bronze Member
Username: Brady427

Post Number: 67
Jonathan...where did you find the mounting depth on those subs...i have looked everywhere and cant find them...also check and see if you can find the Alpine Type R 10" mnt. depth please. Thanks~

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4096
http://www.imagedynamicsusa.com/tech_page.php?name=IDQ10D4%20V.2&type=sub&id=idq

Bronze Member
Username: Moondog1212

New York United States

Post Number: 30
if you are looking for a small sub that will pound, look into a couple of Audiobahn Pro Compression Subs, 4 1/2" mounting depth, 1200 wattsRMS
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us