Deh-P80mp headunit help

Silver Member
Username: Sony224422

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 228
I just got this.. but broke the wiring harness for it. Is there anywhere i can get a new one, like would best buy have them?

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

College Park, MD

Post Number: 675
nah man, you need to order it directly from pioneer. Its probably going to cost a bit too, the P8 has got more hardware on it than most HU wiring harnesses.

Bronze Member
Username: Nocc1n

US

Post Number: 96
if you bought it from best buy, then you can buy the harness from there. i work there and I had to customer fulfill a harness for a alpine deck. it's somewhere i'll find it for you and get back to you on it but I gotta ask, I forgot how to do it lol

Bronze Member

US

Post Number: 97
alright found it for you man.
it is 39.17
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat17700050111&type=category go there, click on go to partners site, put in the brand name (pioneer) and then the model number (deh-p80mp) then type in harness to narrow it. and your set.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2009
That's actually a dollar more expensive than the Pioneer site, though Pioneer claims it is out of stock at the moment...

I would try to match it on ebay...you won't end up paying more than $20 for a harness there.

Silver Member
Username: Sony224422

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 230
thanks alot guys. i'll see if i can find one. im such and idiot, i broke it in like 10 peices, cus i ran it over when i was looking for it. yeah. im stupid.

Bronze Member

US

Post Number: 98
lmao good job
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us