Sony Xplod Help PLz!!!

Username: Fresh1321

Post Number: 1
I have a Sony Xplod that does 1200 watts doesnt seem to want to work...Im trying to push out a 12' inch infinity sub. The Amp turns on fine but the sub doesnt want to hit at all. Its like the amp isnt even on. Help plz.......

Username: Fresh1321

Post Number: 2
ALso its not the sub or the wiring...im currently using another Amp and everythin works fine. I am using a stock head unit can that have anything to do with it??

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 325
The title says it all. "Sony Xplod"

I had one of the amps you're talking about when I first got into car audio.. I believe it's in the neighborhood of 500 watts RMS, correct? (bridged, two channel) right?

I had mine smoking in a matter of days, nothing like the smell of burnt electronics. Yum.

Take the amp back if you bought it retail under warranty. You'll thank yourself. :-) If you're going to go cheap, try HiFonics, or if you have a little more to spend, try Kicker.

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 610
I find this funny however, coming from the guy who runs a JL W7 and Dual Subwoofers together at the same time...

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2396
pwnt. lol

no offense Seth.

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 326
Tyler, find what amusing? Heh. I know everyone here thinks I'm crazy, but until you've heard it... (Duals are set to an extremely limited frequency, and due to bandpass, there's very little distortion even at very high levels. Heh. And Tyler, you're in the same boat I am so shaddap. :-P I'm going with a quad SX setup to replace the six dual 12's as soon as I can afford it).

Still dont understand what you find amusing about my post? :-P

andy roang
Unregistered guest
WHAT KIND OF RETARDED PERSON RUNS A 12 INCH SUB OF A STOCK HEADUNIT!!!!!!!U MUST BE A FU,ck!NG RETARD

andy roang
Unregistered guest
WHAT KIND OF RETARDED PERSON RUNS A 12 INCH SUB OF A STOCK HEADUNIT!!!!!!!U MUST BE A FU,ck!NG RETARD

Anonymous

i know lots of people who run their subs off their stock headunit. its not that uncommon. mayber your the retard.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us