Newby Question. Please help.

Username: Guardian

Post Number: 1
First thing is first. I know NOTHING about this stuff. Me and my cousin just put the system into my blazer the other night. I'm just a metal head who wanted a little more punch to his music. So here's the deal. In some songs the bass drum will go to the subs. But in others, i'll hear the drums in my factory speakers, while the subs just pump something which i can't tell what it is. lol. I just want the drums (tom rolls and bass kicks) going through the subs along with the bass guitar. Maybe this isn't possible but it doesn't hurt to ask. Who can help me out? Also, should factory speakers be replaced? and if so with what? and we had 2 different subs put in so they don't match. that causes problems doesn't it? Eventually i'll get a matching set but I dunno what to get so if someone could help me with that too. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Username: Guardian

Post Number: 2
don't everyone jump at once

Silver Member
Username: Xkawn

Post Number: 221
wheres your lpf set to for your sub amp. also, as far as sub recomendations, how many subs?? how many watts?? what's your budget??? what amp will you be using, if it's this one here, what model#???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us