Image Dynamics CXS62 Chameleon Set / Sale !

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2212
IM ready to sell these after 2 months of use and i recently upgraded to a CDT HD62 set so these are up for sale. Im asking for $250 for them and they are ready to ship. I accept paypal and my ebay id is suleman36 so you can go there to check my status. Im 100% and ready to do business with serious people. Bought them from www.cardomain.com for over $300 and they are a authorized dealer. They handle 150 watts rms and you can get the most out of your 2 channel or 4 channel amps with this set since its a 2 ohm versian. First come first served guys/ Lets do business.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2216
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2217
Upload

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2229
$250 w/free shipping on the east coast

$15 dollers shipping applies if you live out west.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2239
Hey Jonathan, you interested in these since you like the mids so much. $250 and its yours

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 4944
I've seen the thread, I'm thinking bout it...:-) Gimme a little bit to do some measurements on my truck and check IDs site. It would be a good set for a little bum around truck. Gotta go to Athens tonight, I'll give you an update later, though.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2241
Ok i will be waiting

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2248
posted on ebay tonight / Item number: 5820861191

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2253
Jonathan you can get them on ebay now for a good price im sure.

Item number: 5820861191

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 4950
IDK if I'm gonna get them or not, I can't guarantee anything. If I decide to get them I'll post a bid. Somebody will get them at that price.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2258
Yeah i think so to. Thanks for your interest anyways man.

Silver Member
Username: Ishkabobble55

Pennsylvania

Post Number: 109
hey im thinkin about gettin them things. how did they sound and what amp did you run them with? if i buy them on ebay will i still get free shipping? i live in pennsylvania

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2268
Hey adam, did you check out the ebay item # 5820861191 i added. All the info is in there. I used a ppi a300.2 amp which was a perfect match and installed professionally. 150 x 2 @ 2 ohms sounded amazing and the midbass will have you smiling once you have it installed and the tweeter sounds the best with it being closer to the mid. Very powerfull set. Shipping will depend on where you live and the box weighs 12 pounds so you can put in your zip code and it will calculate the price for you and it shouldnt be much since you live in pa. Shipping is 2-3 days priority mail.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2281
ebay item # 5820861191 / best deal around

Bronze Member
Username: Hmpadilla

Gilbert, AZ

Post Number: 67
hey Mo don't you have anything better to do than pushing your ebay items :-) JK I'm looking at these as well as a lot of people.I'd like to get them but they are out of my price range at this time.Look to pick up a new HU first.But we'll see maybe I'll get lucky

Bronze Member

Gilbert, AZ

Post Number: 69
D*mn just checked the auction this morning,over my price range

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2314
Henry i kind of figured these whould go higher since they are a very nice set and in excellant condition and im 100% legit

Bronze Member

Gilbert, AZ

Post Number: 71
yeah I figured as much too,but had to keep an eye on them just in case,Every once in a while,you can catch people sleeping and get an incredible deal

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2336
OK 5 hours left guys !!!!!!!! its going for a good deal still and this set is the 2 ohm versian. Under warranty and in new condition..professionally installed and taken out. Authorized Dealer purchase with warranty intact..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us