Rate my system

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 546
This is semi "budget" system so keep that in mind. I am a senior in high school so there are no JL's in this setup. From 1-10 how does this system sound overall. (I bypassed the kids at my HS that had 1 12" Power acrapstic mofo with like 50,000 watts running to it or so he says LOL).

-Pioneer Premier 470 MP (Everything I need with a powerful, clean signal for my speakers)'
-(4) Pioneer Premier 3 ways in the doors with a HPF set at 125Hz
-20Sq. Feet of Edead v1 SE
-Sealed box with 1.25 cubic feet per chamber
-2 RE12's
-Kicker 450.2 amplifier putting out 225rms to each subwoofer.

Also, ABOUT how many decibles would that read at? I know A LOT of factors and variables play into it but what would it be around? I can put the seats down in my Mitsubishi Lancer so that increases the bass a TON. Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 1340
Not too bad - i'd say to bump up from those Pioneers to some Infinity Ref components @ least & later on when u save some $ buy a amp for them .

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4039
sounds good bro and thats gotta hit 180db's easily:-)

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3871
Haha.

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 192
ya thats sound pretty good you have the most important thing in a sound system taken care of w/ the premier deck the subs are good you've got the sound deading. I am not a big fan of the pioneer regular speakers but if you like them thats all that matters. I would suggest getting a set of components for up front and a 2 ch amp for them. like Rovin said Infinty ref comps would be quite nice you get a lot for your money w/ the inifinites.

Btw what color is your lancer and how do you like it. i had a 2002 lancer OZ rally my senior year in high school 3 years ago mine was black i loved it i had a lot of fun w/ it. i had 2 10's and a 15 sounded pretty decent too surprisingly. you know how it is you just gotta show off and out do everybody in high school

Silver Member

Post Number: 548
It is a silver, in a couple days when I clean it up and get the final install pics I will post it all on here. It is just the basic ES. It is awesome though, great overall car. Ya, I figure I hit anywhere between 180 and 200 Dbs.. :P ya right, any REAL thoughts of what it might hit?

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3874
Impissible to say, but if I had to guess or I'd die,... I'd say low 130's.

Silver Member

Post Number: 549
I might see if any shops have a meter. If I can get it over 135 I will be happy.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us