Audiobahn A8000T amp or JBL GTO 600.1 s,[

Username: Cplaya280

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 1
What is the better amp Audiobahn A8000T amp or the JBL GTO 600.1 amp.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 3202
Audiobahn imo

Bronze Member
Username: Nocc1n

Louisa, VA US

Post Number: 47
I used to have the Audiobahn A8000T, I picked it up from a friend who didn't have use for it. I used it to push two subs of mine. It sounded alright, better then dual or something lmao. Ut got loud though.
400 Watts RMS x1 @ 4 Ohms
800 Watts RMS x1 @ 2 Ohms

The JBL amp is good sounding, but doesn't have a subsonic filter. So if you have a ported box you need to purchase one of those somewhere else. Decent for the price.
300 Watts RMS x1 @ 4 Ohms
600 Watts RMS x1 @ 2 Ohms

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 3
I also hear from a lot of ppl that audiobahn is a bad amp that they spend more time on there design. I just dont know what to do like which would sound better the audiobahn or jbl. I see jbl cost a lot more money then the audiobahn tho, so thats why i was wondering which would be better. i see prics of the jbl like 300-400 and i see prices of audiobahn from 150-300

Bronze Member
Username: Halter

Ohio

Post Number: 23
I havin same problem..I think I might get the audiobahn!!

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 4
ok what about the Kicker kx600.1 or the audiobahn A8000T. Cuz im reading different reviews and the ratings r about equal from what im seeing and a lot of reviews r saying the audiobahn is more powerful but i also see the kicker is class D which idk if that means anything and the audiobahn is class A/B. So I just wanna know from your opinons.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us