ASCENDANT AUDIO

Anonymous

DETAILS ABOUT THE NEW STUFF IS ON THE WEBSITE!!!

WWW.ASCENDANTAUDIO.COM

Anonymous

okay... here's what i think

Assassin - similar to RE RE
Assault - replaces the old Atlas Series
Arsenal - similar to the RE SE, maybe replacing the Avalanche?
Havoc - SPL? RE SX/MT?

I'm still uncertain if these 4 are in addition to the existing two, or if they are replacing the old. At one point in time, I know Chad made a reference to the the mkII series of the Atlas and Avalanche. I guess time will tell...

11.5mm of xmax is sick for a mid though, very exciting.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 3175
Yeah, cool stuff.

Bronze Member
Username: Baseballsc

Post Number: 37
I'm excited.

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Okanagan, B.C Canada

Post Number: 150
$100 for a sub thats simlar to RE nice.

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Okanagan, B.C Canada

Post Number: 152
any pictures of new subs? specs? cant find any

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1228
i think all these newer carriers with their new designs need proper investments for marketing.
while DD and Adire have no marketing dpt per se, they still have adequate information about their drivers (ugly adire pics aside). i.e., how is a consumer supposed to be encouraged to purchase these over others? jmo

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 484
None of Ascendants products are geared twords spl. Ascendant is very dedicated to sq wether it be strictly sq or sql but no outright spl drivers like the RE MT. Havocs will not be released until after the first of the year. They are going to go with the smallers series first.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3863
Dang I had no idea. I haven't checked out the Ascendant website since I bought my Avalanche.

Can't wait to see pics and more stats.

Maybe I'll save up and get a 15" Arsenal, see how the old compares to the new...

Silver Member

Post Number: 487
Oh yeah and Chad said they are completely done with Avalanches and Atlas except for recones. Needless to say I will be buying 2 Havocs the day they become available.

Anonymous

well, just based off what was said. high BL and high power, sorta leaned me towards comparing it to the SX.

just wondering how you can say that "None of Ascendants products are geared twords spl". Don't take that the wrong way. I have NO CLUE. I'm just wondering what you konw that I don't. Have you talked to Chad directly about the Havoc series. He seems to be pretty strict with releasing info and I see it hard to believe that he would tell.

Obviously they have not been SPL subs in the past (atlas/avalanche... sq/sql) but there is an obvious market for SPL subs now, why not AA, why not now?

Silver Member

Post Number: 490
Ascendant Audio is a SQ company and yes I did talk to Chad today about the recone on my old Avalanche and then we got talking about their new series. Basically the havoc is for the people who need fell the need to run 1500 rms to their woofers. He did not give me any specifics and i did not ask. I will sit and patiently wait for their drivers to be released like everyone else.

Anonymous

so you think the havoc will be a sql woofer similar to XXX?

Silver Member

Post Number: 491
Basically that is whats its going to compete against. Its a high power handeling sq woofer.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4029
Oso is exactly right I also talked to Chad about these subs. The havoc will compare to the brahma,REXXX,Eclipse TI,Avalanche,ect. He also mentioned that the new line of components are soon to be released and he is quite excited about them.:-) I am deff gonna check them out.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3870
I really wish I woulda waited for the Ascendant components.....

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4034
I am gonna do them in my new truck:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 492
James did Chad talk to you about whats coming out in the future. I would post it in here but I promised him I wouldn't say sh1t because it wont be for awhile.

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 407
ahh man way to leave us hangin lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us