Any good websites to dowload?

Bronze Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 15
Hi is there any websites where you can dowload for free i have kazaa but i hate that sh!t most of the time when i try to dowload a song it says searching or more sources needed even though i right click and put find more sources it still dosent work im tired of kazaa bullsh!t is lime wire any better thats the only other free program that i know of.

Bronze Member
Username: Eprussian07

Post Number: 17
Kind of outside the topic, but I have Limewire and its alright, I like it WAY more than Kazaa and Kazaa light. Kazaa is just too... fat for me, takes up too much power and memory. just my 0.02

Bronze Member
Username: Eprussian07

Post Number: 18
By the way, if you have either, I would sugest getting good anti-virus software :-)

j cash
Unregistered guest
morpheus. go to download.com to download it.

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 3174
Yeah, I used to download songs... until I kep getting viruses.

Silver Member
Username: Comp98

Philadelphia, PA USA

Post Number: 102
Try bit torrent and bit lord.

Bronze Member
Username: Mattc6465

Post Number: 16
limewire is probably the best free one that i know of.

Bronze Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 16
hell yeah i got a good anti virus system.lol
Im done with kazaa i just get more and more pissed off everytime i try to dowload a song im gonna unistall it from my computer.
Ill try all the ones you guys mentioned and see wich one i like best.lol

Bronze Member
Username: 78elcaminoman

Dallas, Texas United States

Post Number: 55
ok if u have kazza, get rid of it now, people r gettin poped using it cuz of all the spyware, i have lime wire and i have been using it for a while now and i like it, and it has no spyware, another one i can say is good, is bearshare, its liek the same base as kazza, but its not the same, no spyware, better program overall, overall i would go limewire, hope i helped

Bronze Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 51
if you like the format of kazaa but hate all the sh!t wrong with it, try ARES . its really similar but it works excellent for me and many people i know.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2309
limewire is probably the best free one. it has a firewall too, but if all you download are songs than you can't get a virus, so stop downloading p0rn!! lol

Silver Member
Username: Tdisanto

Post Number: 420
if you go to college and it has a hub... then DC++ is the way to go. I download full lenght movies in about 2 minutes or less :-) As far as songs, i literally just click on the file and its downloaded almost instantaneously. OC3 connection baby!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

College Park, MD

Post Number: 649
I second DC++. It's seriously gorgeous. What hub are you using Mike?

Bronze Member
Username: Cplaya280

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 12
deffently go with limewire i have never had a problem with limewire and I'm still using it, Its the best of what i know of, i used kazaa,bearshare,imesh,morpheus,ares,etc practically all of them and limewire works the best.

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 263
use bit torrents

Silver Member

Post Number: 428
scuba,

I connect to my schools hub but i dont think you can connect because you dont go here. I go to the University at Buffalo. The hub address is ubdc.no-ip.com. you can try to connect but i doubt itll let you in.

Silver Member

Post Number: 429
bit torrent is good if you dont want to get caught though, i tried it once but it seemed kinda hard to use. IDK.

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 310
Torrents are awesome..

But (technical mumbojumbo) you shouldnt download any song you dont have the rights for. I'm assuming you all are only downloading songs you own on casette tape, or a damaged CD, though, that's why you use those programs. ;) So why would you get caught for anything, Mike?? :-D Not doin anything wrong of course. I happen to personally know everyone on this board is a saint.

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

College Park, MD

Post Number: 656
ahh buffalo. Yea I know I can't use it, just wondering. The UMD hub has probably 30K students contributing so it has everything i'll ever need.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10756
"I have great anti-virus software. I downloaded it from kazaa!"

hahahaha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us