Picking a school

hippopanonymous
Unregistered guest
well guys im finnnaly going to school for my beginner car audio certificate and i was wondering if anyone knows anything about II(installer institute) which is my first original choice or IIT (not sure what it stands for...just leaning about it) Both offer the MECP test and certificate. there are some concerns though...main concern of course is which school is going to offer a better learning enviornment and teach me more. now here is some of the things to consider if you were me.
1) II i can either start november 28th...which is my birthday and it would end december 23rd so i would be home for christmas but i would miss my birthday.
IIT i could go october 31st till november 25th and be home for thanksgiving, my birthday, and christmas.
2)IIT is 750 dollars cheaper..since im paying for this its a decision maker lol
3)II is in daytona(holly hills) and IIT is in Orlando.

www.installerinstitute.com (II)
www.iitaudio.com (IIT)

so guys whats your opinion on what i should do...thanks

ps..at II i can personally work on my car and IIT im not sure but i would take it either way

hippopanonymous
Unregistered guest
bump....

Bronze Member
Username: Nocc1n

Louisa, VA US

Post Number: 44
I was gonna go to Mobile Dynamics in AZ before I got my job installig. Everyone told me hands on was the best way to learn instead of having stuff thrown to you to learn. But if you wanna go I would go to II, I know a few people who went there and they all liked it and learned the basics.
II looks better as far as everything is concerned, but if money is a huge role and you just want the certificate then choose IIT.
But that's all on you man.

Scott
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us