Does anyone know how much does a DD 9100 12" sub cost

Bronze Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 33
i was just wandering, since i've yet to find some place where i can find the cost of digital designs subs. Also, would the 9100 be a good match with a kicker kx600.1?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2262
$749

http://www.ddaudio.com/dd/caraudio/pricesSubwoofers.asp

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
well how do you think the dd 3500 compares with the IDMAX. both 12" with around 700 watt rms

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
basically, i still have a few weeks before i have the money for my new sub. I want one 12, which ill have a custom box made for, and have it run by the kicker kx600.1, which mine is rated at 710 watt rms. I want the most spl with good sq, and im trying to decide which sub to go with.

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2264
if you are leaning more towards SPL, then definitely go with the 3500.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
or how bout the sound splinter RL-p? i just wish the 3500's were alil cheaper. $430 is pretty d@mn expensive.

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2266
i know, they are a pretty penny. lol
but they are IMO one of the, if not the most, durable sub you can buy.

the RL-p would sound great as well.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
what do you think you would choose if you were in my shoes...considering the 700 watt stipulation

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2267
if it was me, i would choose the IDMAX, b/c i know it will have EXCELLENT SQ, and it doesn't take much SPL to please me. that's not to say that the IDMAX won't get loud, but it won't get as loud as other subs, but those other subs won't sound as good.:-O

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
thanks muddy. i was also wandering, are you still planning on replacing your DD 2500 with the IDMAX?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
also, what kind of decibal levels do you think i could get out of the IDMAX, just for curousity sake?

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2268
i do plan on replacing my DD......one day lol, and when i do it will more than likely be an IDMAX.:-)

i think you could hit high 130's easy with the IDMAX, and in the right enclosure, you could be dancing in the low 140's.:-O

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
i was planning on have a custom box with 2.25 cu. ft. volume and ported to 28Hz. I was considering having klausaudio.com make it, since it would only be $125 shipped. The only thing is i don't know when the IDMAX is gunna be off backorder on sounddomain, but i can get it for $329 off woofersetc.com, but i dont know how much i trust them, plus i wont be getting the warranty. I dont know, i got a few weeks left to think about it all

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2270
if you are looking to get the most out of your 710watts, then the IDMAX is the way to go IMO.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
thanks muddy

Anonymous

muddy, what do you think the DD2512 compare to the Type R. i was just curious b/c im looking into getting a new sub.

thanks.

Anonymous

how**

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2316
i think the DD2512 will hit louder, and sound better. they are built a lot better than the Type-R's, and can handle more power than they are rated at with ease.:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us