Kicker Vs Infinity dilemma!

Username: Iron_browny

Post Number: 1
OK, heres my problem. I currently own a kappa perfect 12vq which I love. The only thing i dont like (OWNS lows)is the weak mids ( I used to own a sony sub which took care of lows and mids). Id like to buy some speakers to pick up the mid lvl bass range, but am only looking at Infinity and Kicker speakers (due to an insane discount i get). Right now I have the Alpine type S's as my rears which sort of take care of the mid bass. And as for my front speakers....theyre stock. So I was wondering what 6 1/2 speakers or even 6x9's for my rears should i purchase? I dont think i will be hookin up an amp to these speakers btw, and for an off topc ques, what do you guys think of the kciker sx 400.2 amp(for my infinty sub)? TY!

Bronze Member
Username: Brandonk17

Post Number: 42
As far as speakers go i would take infinity over kicker... in other categories i would prolly say differently but with speakers thats how i would go... if you want more bass response then a 6x9 is prolly what you are looking for as opposed to a 6.5...

i know a lot of people have experience with infinity so hopefully some of them can lead you in the right direction with models
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us