Cea 2006 rated amp,glasswolf

Bronze Member
Username: Keith78

Post Number: 11
i got a kenwood cea 2006 rated at 900 watts<1%thd and i know this amp is not real good, but it is it ok to run 2 diamond d3s subs and sound just ok im sure like a jl or zapco would be much much more accurate and less distortion better build qaulity but glass wolf would this sound just ok. oh by the way ive been reading alot of post and glasswolf is the ol G of car audio and a minor celebrity so opinion would be good

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 459
I'm pretty sure if it's CEA rated, it does supply the power it says it does, HOWEVER, it doesn't mean it supplies the power with the same amount of SQ as a CEA rater amp of a higher quality, or a higher quality amp without CEA ratings with similar power ratings would supply.

Username: Idiotwithpower

Post Number: 4
don't worry about thd to much. the max point of thd is usually measured at 1Khz. and 1% is neerly impossible to detect unless youv'e got youre volume cranked and you stand away from your car.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
anybody have some 12in d3s that could give opinion also what does ,<1% thd,100hz mean

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
oh yea i heard the idq wernt that loud just great sq maybe d3 could get louder on 900 watts,, any ideas for subs for my amp
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us