Subs/speaker magazines

Bronze Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

Post Number: 72
Is there any good subwoofer magazines that i can subscribe to? I've searched google a few times for them but i havent found anything that looks interesting yet.

Bronze Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 33
I once subscribed to Car Audio Mag. They sent me three or four magazines and then sent me a letter saying that they haven't recieved payment yet. Then a couple months later they sent me another letter saying that if I didn't give them more money they where going to contact the authorities. I just threw that letter in the garbage. That was like a year ago, and I haven't heard anything else about it. So I wouldn't subscribe to them if I where you. As for other magazines, I don't know.

Bronze Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 81
Performance Audio Sound Magazine (PAS mag) that book has every thing. all types of tuner racing and DB Drags, car upgrades, audio equipment reviews, and sweet rides and not to forget about really hot women all the time!

Bronze Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 82
Performance Audio Sound Magazine (PAS mag) that book has every thing. all types of tuner racing and DB Drags, car upgrades, audio equipment reviews, and sweet rides and not to forget about really hot women all the time!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us