Wiring prices and suggetsions please!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Okanagan, B.C Canada

Post Number: 123
I need a 0 Gauge amp kit and this was posted:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/STREETWIRES-1-0-GA-0-GAUGE-HIGH-END-AMP-KIT-W-RCAS_W0QQitemZ5 817135362QQcategoryZ79815QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It would be about $120 bucks shipping and handling included. I just need a good set of wires at a reasonable price.
I need (0'power wire, 0'Ground, ANL 120a fuse, ANL 300a fuse, both fuses need holders, and a set of RCA's). any one have any good suggestions for somthing I should get?

thanks!

Silver Member

Okanagan, B.C Canada

Post Number: 127
BIZZUMP!

thanks again

Bronze Member
Username: Comp98

Philadelphia, PA USA

Post Number: 79
I would suggest knukoncepts.com they have great products at reasonable prices and everyone here recommends them.

Silver Member

Okanagan, B.C Canada

Post Number: 129
SO the deal above is not a good deal? does that place ship to Canada?

Gold Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac Ft.Laud, FL USA

Post Number: 1518
Power wire is power wire.

Companies like Monster Cable and Streetwires are there to take advantage of the uneducated consumer and that they do quite well.

Get the Knukonceptz stuff.

-Fishy

Bronze Member
Username: Need4bass

Post Number: 50
Power wire is NOT Power wire. There is a big difference between many manufactures. It has to do with the actual number of copper strands used in the cable. Although say 2 different 1/0 wires have rougly the same O.D., one may have mostly insulatition and minimal copper strands, where a reputable manufacture will have 1/0 of copper. With that being said, I do agree that Knukonceptz has awesome gear at great prices.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us