Do i need rear speakers in ford expedition

Bronze Member
Username: Sinx85

Post Number: 42
hey guys i just want to know if i should put rear speakres in ford expeiditon. Already got 2 infinity kappas for front 2 doors.

thankyou

Silver Member
Username: Spyder

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 137
if you do it would just be real fill and depends on if you have a lot of people that sit in the back seat or not....if you do then i would. you can run em off an amp if you want but i have my rears running off the headunit!!

Bronze Member
Username: Sinx85

Post Number: 43
hey , usually the back seat is occupied, even some times the 3rd seat as well.
will the SQ be the same or better?
and should i get 2 more kappas? or something else?

Silver Member
Username: Tdisanto

Post Number: 332
I would put them in just to make the rear passengers happy. It will mess with your SQ when your just driving around, but not to a degree that will be horrible.

Unregistered guest
I got complaints for 13 mos. from passengers in 2nd & 3rd row. Too much bass, can't hear the T.V./movie. All i had was one Audiobahn 12 on a directed mono block amp. I finally gave in and had some 6.5's put in the rear pillars. If you are still on the stock unit ,there are adjustments you can make for the bass/treble.

epattonm
Unregistered guest
My opinion is that you should put something back there. If it's running off the headunit, you'll be able to control fade when there's people riding in the back, and then adjust again for when you're alone.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us