Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2114
yes, Google is your friend.

Bronze Member
Username: Dankum

Post Number: 71
cant I just use a high strand count speaker wire?

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10683
no.
you need to save up the deposit money on those beer cans and buy tinsel leads.
sorry.
:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
lol The money is not really a factor. Its that I bought the subs for $30. Just wanted a cheap fix.
Not a big deal

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
And by the way, people come here for advice from
people with exp. not because we dont know how to
use google.

Bronze Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksbutg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 90
hey billy werent you the guy who said i shouldnt buy (2) infinity dvq 10" kappa perfect subwoofers because the its not worth the trouble

the boy still wants 50$ for both subs one works still no problem but the other one the solder burnt off

Platinum Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10697
for the record, you'd be surprised how many people are just too lazy to use google so they come here wanting someone to do all of the footwork for them, and hand them a magical answer on a silver platter.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
no killer, I told u Infinity definitly.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
I use google all the time. I come here to get opinion's from people who have used Infinity and that have delt with my issues first hand.

Bronze Member
Username: Mango_joe

Orlando, Florida Usa

Post Number: 14
you would think that some one with nothing else betterto do than sit in front of thier computer all day and rack up over 10000 posts would be more than happy to be helpfull to anyone who needed it.im sorry i just didnt like attitude towards people who arenot as well informed as you

Platinum Member

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10718
actually I spend less than two hours a day total in front of a computer, outside of being paid to look at them.

My attitude isn't toward those who know less. It's toward those who want everything done for them instead of having the initiative to do anything themselves that may involve the slightest effort on their part.

Silver Member
Username: Tdisanto

Post Number: 395
"I use google all the time. I come here to get opinion's from people who have used Infinity and that have delt with my issues first hand."

Thread Title: Tinsel leads

Thread Subject: Anyone know where to get new tinsel leads for subwoofers? Thanx

Notice you didnt mention anything about infinity in your original post. I saw this post and had absoluteyl no clue where to purchase tinsel leads. So i went to www.google.com and typed in tinsel leads. I then found a site that sold them and posted the link: http://www.speakerbits.com/Default.aspx?cat=1&menu=45

Its funny bc the whole procedure from the time I read your question until the time i hit <post> only took about 1 minute.

For someone that uses google often (YOU) you didnt use it when it could have been useful.

But thanks to your laziness and my willingness to give back to the community, I learned something new.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us