Does anyone on here have Image Dynamics chameleon components

Bronze Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 21
if so, do they come with grilles for the 6 1/2" midrange drivers. Thats basically all i need to know

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2174
I have the Chameleon CXS62 set and it does not come with speaker grills. Im still looking around for speaker grills for this set. I know its bigger then 6 1/2"

Bronze Member
Username: Doug_w

Post Number: 76
MO, how do they sound? I am looking to buy a pair because they're soft dome tweeters and i have 2 12" idq's. I'm looking for some good speakers that would compliment those subs. Will the chameleons work?

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2179
Doug i just upgraded to a CDT HD62 set. I think you will love the ID chamoleon set because of the soft dome tweeter and excellant midrange. They are very powerfull set and i have the 2 ohm versian so you can get the most of your 2 channel amp. Ive had them in my suv for 1 month now and they are in excellant condition and i am willing to sell it to you. I have a excellant rep on this forum and on ebay. You can check me out on ebay at suleman36 or ask isaac or anyone else. I will sell them to you for $250 free shipping.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
damn thats not a bad deal at all, I wish I had the money right now. Were you planing on selling them right away? Because I might be able to get the money in a couple of weeks, at very most it would take a month. I understand if you need to get rid of them quick though. (I get paid every 2 weeks, it blows)

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2184
HEy doug, i will wait for you to come up with the money if you can pay shipping for them. How does that sound ?

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2186
Let me know doug

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
How much would shipping be to Missouri?

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2187
$15.00

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2200
Here is the pictures Doug of how it looks now. Im getting them removed tommorow.

Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2206
$250 free shipping to those on the east coast and whatever it costs to ship to west coast and midwest. Owned these for 1 month or so and is under authorized warranty of 1 year thru www.sounddomain.com where i got these from. Fantastic Componant Set overall
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us