Sig vs MT

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 512
i know this kind of question most ppl don't like but i was just wondering which sub would be louder, given the right amount of power and the right enclouser. i know most ppl have never heared a shocker sig or re mt so i was hoping mabey zac or i think issac is the one that owns a mt not sure, but anyways just wondering if any1 has ever heared both subs, and which one would get louder. me personally i would chose the sig just because not many ppl even know the shocker audio even exist.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1008
does shocker audio still exist?... ive tried to find their site but was unsucessful. ive always been curious on the specs and price of a sig as well as where to get one...

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 514
last time i checked the owner was moving to california, but since then i haven't heared or seen anything, and the only place i know to get any shocker sub is ebay and they rarely ever show up there.

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 518
BUMP

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4564
I haven't heard sig in person, but I do own RE 15" MT.
From my testing, 5 cu ft of space and large port area, tuned to 35Hz will give you very loud clean bass. No distortion what so ever.
Feed 1500w rms to 2000w rms and you can spin the rear view mirror, vibrate your doors. All this with one sub. Get couple of those and you're looking at double the effects.
Amongst sub testing, mine was the only one that set off a car alarm in the parking lot (1000w rms of power).

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 519
bump, mabey zac or some1 who has heared both could answer.

Silver Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 524
i'll bump it one more time.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us