Decision time...Pissed off.

Bronze Member
Username: Tyler33

Post Number: 29
Well turns out my JVC KD-LH1000 is going to cost $150 to fix. I dont want to piss around so Im just going to get a new one. Here are my options, what do you think I should get. Buy a new good used condition JVC KD-LH1000 off of ebay for $90 (I really like that cd player), buy a JVC KD-G310, or buy a JVC KD-LH1100. Both of them would be around $100. Whats the best out of all of them, what would you get? I have 2 10 inch subs with a 1000 watt amp pushing them. 1000 watt RMS 3000 watt max, I dont know if that helps with anything. Please help me out, thanks in advance.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 1899
The LH1100 is the nicest of those three, though why do you have to have a JVC? There's better out there for the price...

Bronze Member
Username: Tyler33

Post Number: 30
I guess it doesn't have to be JVC. I am looking for some good and cheap, that lookds cool. I like the ones that change colors. I liked the JVC one because I could press in the button on the left and I could change the bass, trebile, and sub output. Is there any others like that? Can you do that on the 1100?

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 1900
I guess that works...but you're compromising a lot of quality.

Yeah, the 1100 is the upgrade from the 1000, it might even have a built in EQ so you can adjust more than just the bass and treble.

gog
Unregistered guest
New JVC range looks good for the money Blaupunkt too, hear in the UK. Pioneer or Alpine are a good bet. Listen to as many as you can, and take it from there.

Anonymous

I had the JVC KD-LH3150 for a while and it had all the bells and whistles. 7 band eq., full color display that can play mini movies and much more. after only a year, the CD reader craped out on me.

So I decided to take a different approach, Instead of going for a feature full Headunit, i'll look for a great quality deck with the cleanest sound possible within reason of my budjet. After loads of google searches, I ended up buying the Eclipse CD5425. Its the best decision i've ever done. This deck really compliments my infinity speakers and sub.

to make a long story short, Pioneer, Alpine, Clarion and Eclipse are good companies to start with for quality and functionality.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us