Help on sony xr-3759

Username: Danca

Post Number: 1
hi, can anyone help me with this as im a complete novice. just got my first car its a renault clio 1993, but the radio cassette doesn't work. some kind geezer has given me a sony xr-3759 so i went to put it in today. but the renault has three connections(one big 2 small), but the sony xr-3759 only has two sockets on the back (to fit the 2 small ones). not sure as to if that means it wont work in me clio or what to do with the 3rd connector. i havent got a manual you see and i havent done this before. any advice would be great. cheers

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 1896
You're referring to the aftermarket wiring adaptors? You might need to contact a car audio shop to purchase the correct ones...if you could get pics of what they look like that would be great.

Username: Danca

Post Number: 2
cheers jexx, contacted one and they told me i could fit it no problem and that the bigger block was for the steering stalk control. fitted it in and it works a treat. thanks for replying mate really appreciate it, your a diamond.

Unregistered guest
i need to know how to use the "aux input" (n.2 RCA male connectors) of my xr-7170 car audio.
Thank you for your help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us