Custom Box....

Bronze Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 22
does anyone happen to make custom boxes for a single rockford hx2 power 12...i want it to be ported...here are the specs...

Ported box -

Recommended Volume (Cubic feet) - 2.5-4.0

F3(Hz) - 40

Number of Ports - 2

Port diameter(Inches) - 4

Port Length(Inches) - 12.65

I would prefer the box to be about 3.5cubic feet or around their, but then again my trunk is sorta small, but im willing to take up the whole trunk....just let me know if anyone can build boxes...thanks

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

College Park, MD

Post Number: 621
where do you live, Marcus?

Bronze Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 23
Sandusky, OH is where i live....but most of my time is spent here at college at Bowling Green, OH

Silver Member

College Park, MD

Post Number: 623
well thats unfortunate.

Oh jeez, thats sneaky! It now says on your profile where you're living. But it wasn't there when I asked you, so anyone who reads this will assume I'm mildy retarted...oh well.

Bronze Member
Username: Nobletatom

Batavia, Illinois USA

Post Number: 12
i can build boxes and design plans for you steve. if you would like me to build you the box and ship it to you i can. if you would rather build it yourself i can draw up some plans. send me an email at nobletatom@gmail.com if you are intrested

Silver Member

College Park, MD

Post Number: 624
well actually, nobleatom, (hereafter referred to as helium) I build boxes myself and would have offered to build Marcus a box if he could gotten his car to my garage. I don't think I'd ever get in the business of designing and building boxes for cars I'have seen and mailing them halfway across the country.

Silver Member

College Park, MD

Post Number: 625
and yes, I used poetic license and removed the "t" in your name. Sorry
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us