3200w Shark AMP Wiring Kit Help

Username: Jayem

Post Number: 1
Hi,

I've bought a 3200w Shark amplifier but don't know what spec wiring kit I need.

The specs for my amp are:

Channels: 4
Output power (RMS): 320w (80W x4 @4 Ohms)
Output Power Max: 3200w (800W x4 @2 Ohms)
Frequency response: 10Hz -> 30kHz
Input Sensitivity: <200mV
Signal Ratio: 97 dB
Speaker Impedance: stereo: 2-16 Ohms

Does anyone know what spec of wiring kit I need to fit 2 6x9s to two of the channels. The other two cannels will be bridged using a sub.

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 284
wow just throw that sh!t away and start over that amp wont even push some 6X9s its just liek that cuspid trash
http://pub14.ezboard.com/fcaraudiotalkfrm27.showMessage?topicID=27.topic

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 1871
320w RMS and 3200w max? Wow...you know it's trash when the max power is ten times the amount of RMS power! I'm surprised you actually found the RMS...they probably have 3200w stamped all over the box and amp as a selling point for 12 year olds.

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 326
You guys...could be a little nicer and not insult his intelligence JEXX! If he's new to audio all together, he probably didn't know, but comparing his purchasing practices to that of a 12 yr. old's isn't going to teach him anything except some people ARE REALLY JUDGEMENTAL!

Now that THAT is out of the way...THROW THAT THING AWAY!

Silver Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 286
i mean no one is trying to bash him because everyone makes mistakes but d@mn that amp is a piece of sh!t get ride of it and buy you a cheap MTX or JBL amp...wont be too expensive and itll be hundreds of times better than that "Shark"

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 1878
I'm not insulting him, i'm mocking the company. Who rates their amps that high but good ol' Shark n friends?

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 748
Daaaaa.... Duuuunnntt.... Daaaa.... Duuuunt... Daa.. Duunt.. Daa Duunt... da dunt da dunt da dunt da dunt. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! THE SHARK IS COMING!!!!! LOL. Just had to..... :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us