NEED HELP ASAP, PLEASE

Bronze Member
Username: Tyler33

Post Number: 24
I posted last night but I dont know what happened to the post, I thin it was maybe delted. Long story short, Im putting a cd player from my car I totaled into my new car. There was a jensen or w/e in this new car and I took it out. I put in the new one. Its a jvc KD-LH1000. The wire diagram shows I am correct and everything is hooked up the right way. Whenever I hit cd it goes back to radio. I try to put a cd in it but it wont accept it. I cant see if a cd is jammed in there or not. If a cd is jammed wouldn't it come out? What should I do? How do I know or take it out? Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED. Thanks in advance.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
The more I think about it, When I got into my accident I was listening to a cd in my cd player. I ended up going to the hospital and when I went to look at my car at the junkyard, the people ripped it out for me already. Im guessing theres a cd still in there, but I have no clue how to get it out. If I get it out will everything be fine again. Someone please help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Update-I ripped the front off. I can see the stuck cd, and actually grab it. But something is clmaping it down and wont let me pull it out. Any ideas?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Quick update. I ended up ripping the whole cd player apart, and I took the cd out. I put everything back together correctly. I hooked it up to my car, and it wont accept the cd and does the same thing? Anyone have any ideas?
Should I take it to a place that can fix it? Wheres the best place? Should I just buy a new one. If I should get a new one should I get the same one, or a new one with the same features? Any help would be great, thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 1851
The CD mech sounds jammed up from the crash...Did you just pull the CD out or did you turn the correct gears for a manual eject?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
I lifted the part up the was holding it down, then I just pulled it out. What do you suggest to do to get it working again?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us