Are q logic kick panel enclosures any good

Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 10
i have my 2000 z24 cavalier and it only has 4x6's up front in the doors. Im getting infinity kappa 6 1/2" components for up front with those enclosures, and was wondering if they'll work fine.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10624
much better than using the factory locations yes, but for the price, you could get better ones hand made from fiberglass instead of the Qform plastic jobs they sell on crutchfield for 200 smackers per pair.

just something to consider.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
i was going to get them for 130 off sounddomain. I was at a local shop and i think they said they wanted about 300 or so for a custom enclosure. I was told if i fill in the back of them (the q logic ones) with dynamat they should work pretty good. I was just making sure i didnt buy a complete piece of sh!t for my front. Currently im only running 1" infinity kappa tweeters up front, and my 6x9 in back.

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 234
Glasswolf, where can you have better ones hand made??

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10634
in my shop.. anyone with fiberglassing experience should be able to handle it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
how much is a fair price for fiberglass kick panel enclosures, so i have a rough price in mind when i go to a shop and ask.

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 428
i have kick panels, they cost me $327, and that was for everything. making, installing them, speakers, wireing, connections....all i had to do is tune everything.
(3 ways, so they put the 6.5 in the doors too.)

had some made at hifi buys about 2-3 years ago, they were $350 just for the panels, no wireing or connections.

maby that'll give you an idea.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
thanks. that was kinda what i was expecting. Ill probably stick with these q logic one for less than half the price. If i completely hate them, then atleast i didnt spend too much and opt for some fiberglass ones, but i think they'll work out okay.If anyone can think of and find anything better for around $200 let me know.

Username: Fast05

Post Number: 1
With a little trimming to the door, or by making a mdf baffle the 6.5s will fit in the door. I have a 2005 Cavalier with Alpine 6.5 type s components in the doors.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us