RF 12" P3 Subwoofers

Silver Member
Username: James_g

TN

Post Number: 269
How much do these subs generally retail for at audio shops?

A fellow co-worker bought a pair of these yesterday for $550. I did a quick search last night and found them for $150 each at the first online store I checked and that was with the warranty. $550 sounds a little extreme to me and that was without an install.

I heard these subs tonight in the trunk of a Dodge Neon. He's currently pushing them with a "2000w Max" Pyramid 2-channel amp. He realizes he has a joke for an amp and has asked me to help him get a good amp for his new subs. I couldn't feel his bass at all, but I must admit it actually sounded clean.

Bronze Member
Username: Alanledbetter

Post Number: 20
Defenatly dont spend 550 on the RF P3's. I was not to impressed with their punch series. Just be sure to watch out on some online places and make sure that they are not refurbished.

Do you live close to chattanooga or are you on the other side of tn.

Silver Member
Username: James_g

TN

Post Number: 271
I'm located in eastern TN, but I'm about 3 hours north of Chattanooga. I make my way to South Pittsburg once in awhile for my pyrotechnics hobby. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 943
Yea, he got ripped off! I bought my first Eclipse Ti's for $550 shipped with 6 months left on the warranty...

Bronze Member
Username: Alanledbetter

Post Number: 22
Cool, I live in Chat town. i have the T1 Power series from RF and they are real good. They have very good SQ and still hit real hard.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us