BOSTON ACOUSTICS

Username: Xpop2027

Miami, FL United States

Post Number: 7
I have a few questions. I have a 2004 Mercedes Benz C320 Coupe and I wanna know what would be the best sub(s) for me. I went to the local car electronics store and the guy there, which did my friends MINI, said that I should get Audiobahn Subs or Boston Acoustic Subs for my car. I wanted Two 12s and he recommended the ALUM12N subs from Audiobahn or the G212 subs from Boston Acoustics also he said that the SL Series Boston Acoustic components would be good. I have Precision Power Pro Art Amps, the Pro Art 25 and Pro Art 50. I wanted to know what Subs I should get and why? How about One JL Audio 12 inch W7? I already purchased a Kenwood DDX-7017 Head Unit on eBay so I am willing to spend about $1000 on components, subs, and installation. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 661
don't get audiobahn...the soundquality is subpar and has reliability issues...boston acoustic makes good products but a bit expensive...if your looking at aluminum subs, i'd recommend eclipse's 7000 or old 8000 line. and with your budget...kappa perfects and pg xenon x100.4 would suit you nicely
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us