Any one here have a ....

CARAUDIO
Unregistered guest
Lanzar 2 12" 124D's running about 600RMS into them or more or Visonik 12 inch 1250 RMS sub and what you running with that i just want to know what peole think about them because thoes are pretty low ranked subs and i think they arent that bad what so ever any one else. id like to know form people that have used them to get a good feel i ahve thoes lanzars running really nice now i have choise to run Visonik instead but i doubt i will.

Silver Member
Username: Tdisanto

Post Number: 138
if you like the sound of them than thats all that matters.

Traditionally those brands have had poor reliabilty

Silver Member
Username: Spyder

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 101
Just gonna add a little side note......had a G/F that had the DVC 4 ohm Eclipse Alminum....had it hooked up to a Boss 1000 watt max amp....funny thing is it sounded great... it's not on a JL 500/1 and it sounds about the same only louder!!! with brands on the low end like that....some will do well but the majority will blow up or sound like crap!!

Username: Caraudio

Post Number: 2
Mine doesnt sound crap or hasnt blown up yet so i guess im LUCKY:>???? Hey i got a bargain price and im not dissapointed i knew what i was paying for and i know what i got and its not bad at all.

Post Number: 8
So its either they sound bad or will blow up or that is what usually happends? I think you can find quality stuff with lower brand companys look at RBK now its right up there with the Nikes and Adidias is now in a tie with RBK for Basketball stuff and is a big sponser i think you just gota get lucky and look hard.

Silver Member
Username: Tdisanto

Post Number: 143
well electronics are a little different from footware.

The components that make up these components (Amps,speakers, HUs etc...) all have basic electrical components (Resisitors, Transistors, Capacitors, Inductors, Rectifiers,etc...) All of these components have tolerances. The tighter the tolerances the more accurate and durable the component is gunna be.

Just like shopping at the grocery store, you can buy Name brands (Pepsi, Lays, etc..) or you can buy Walmart brand cola and chips. Same applies with resistors, etc... you can buy good tight tolerance components (found in high end audio equipment) or you can buy no name components that arnt accurate and sound "sloppy"

This is why Zapco amps are so expensive, they use very quality components and those components are obviously more costly for zapco to buy than some of the trash resistors and stuff that Boss buys for their amps.

So yah it might sound good to you, which is perfecftly fine, but that doesnt mean its the best or its durable.

Username: Brandonk17

Post Number: 3
Your subs are probably an upgrade from what you are used to hearing on your way to the local footlocker... thats why they sound so nice... like mike stated thought they traditional have a bad rep, but its your opinion that matters in your car...

i think this will help you out if you wanna talk shoes.... http://forum.sneakercommunity.com/

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Well i dont know id think that just becasue its a certain company they'd have higher prices. I dont actually think that companys would go cheap on a couple hundered resistors and make a peice of junk and then after have to return it now would you? I dont think its all that bad but the past is the past and yes its an upgrade i had a HU with 4 factory speakers hey for 800 dollers HU 2 Subs a Box and a amp isnt bad what so ever wiring and gold plated ends included along with instaltion fee's. Hey i dont do it for compitition i do it for the lil joy of having a semi decent system :>
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us