Infinity Audio...?

Skazi
Unregistered guest
I have recently come to own 8 Infinity 1230w (1200w max) subs. I was just wondering if they are worth the money keeping since I bought them for $30-$35 a piece, or should I sell to make money for better subs. Mainly, is the quality of these that good???

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 898
well which ride would possibly hold 8 12s in boxes - @ that price i'd sell em & buy 2 good 15s ...just my opinion Upload

Skazi
Unregistered guest
Well, I have a 91 Cadillac Sedan DeVille Eldorado Touring Edition... Point is, the trunks like made for the mob er' sumthin' cause it could hold at least 3 FAT Joes...Hehe Still wondering about the quality of those subs though... and maybe what one is worth. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California

Post Number: 259
Those subs are pretty good, Infinity is a good company and they have good SQ. One of the best for its price.

Username: Caraudio

Post Number: 1
6002i's are really good speakers even better if you have more money get the 6012is or even Kappas. Wont go wrong but a small amp for them wouldnt be bat

SiX
Unregistered guest
Well, I'm looking to sell 4 of these Infinity 1230w's to get 2 15's. Anyone have any suggestions? Hell, I may sell all 8 to get 4 15's. (And I still have 2 Alpine 12" swe-1242 type E's for sale)Just don't know what 15's to get...

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 948
RE AUDIO subs - whad else !
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us