CDT-61A

Silver Member
Username: Bobo123

Post Number: 107
I posted here several months ago but never made any decisions on purchases. I am now, however, about to take the plunge into my first component set. I found the above listed on the zeb for $149. Is their any other speakers under $200 dollars shipped that will rival these. I know about and have herad the infinity kappas. I found the tweater to be to harsh for my liking at high volumes. I listen to a varying array of music (acoustic, piano, rock, little rap, etc). I will make an appropriate amp desision, so assume the speakers will be powered sufficiently with a quality product. If any one has suggestions, especially those who have heard the speakers in question, please give me your opinion.

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
im sorry. The speaker should be listed as a CDT-CL61A

Silver Member

Post Number: 109
beggers can't be choosers... or can they...
seeing that no one has responded, i figured this would be the best time to get picky. if Glasswolf or Jonathan happen to see this could 1 or both of you throw in your glorious opinions. thanks.

Username: Heavysky

TX

Post Number: 3
I was going to order those same speakers until I contacted djdilliodon. He set me up with some CDT EF's shipped for only slightly more than the CL's. He has my vote! His email is: islandsound1@yahoo.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us