Need help on speaker brand.

Bronze Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Oknagan, B.C Canada

Post Number: 53
I posted this before but it turned into some file thing...and didn't work:
Im looiking to get some HELIX HXS 636 speakers they retail for $725+tax, but thet are cheaper since they are on clearance.

http://www.audissy.com/clearance.html

Are these speakers really good?..is there anything ALOT better for the price range?
thanks!

Bronze Member

Oknagan, B.C Canada

Post Number: 57
Any input please!...this is a big expense and I dont want to blow my cash!!
thanks!

Username: Ultra57

Post Number: 3
Mike:
I'm looking at some Rainbows that I thought were top of the line stuff at $500 that my friends Dad has and I cant believe the sound of the things. Never heard of those Helix but how much can you get them for out of curiosity. I noticed they were competition type sort of so I suppose that carries a few extra $$$$

Bronze Member

Oknagan, B.C Canada

Post Number: 58
well they are about $450, but I heard the system that Audissy had in thier Porche(on page) and he has the Helix/Brax line..and his fronts are about $3,000 and they were awesome..Ive never heard such good mid bass from a front speaker. they have alot of other speakers just search the page,So i know that they are pretty good but I was curious about other itmes and how the like of helix was,' where can I find RAINBOW...never heard of them

Username: Ultra57

Post Number: 5
http://car.rainbow-audio.de/home/home.php?lan=2

They are German made like those Helix appear to be. Rainbow goes up to that $2,000 - $5,000 range as well.

Bronze Member

Oknagan, B.C Canada

Post Number: 61
hmmm, yeah the only thing here is that im going to be sponsored by Helix/audissy...even though they are new to me...I couldn't pass up the deal! still I want more help from people on the subject..im going to make a new post.....
thanks for your help Kevin
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us