Wiring help!!

Username: Dodge_shadow

Post Number: 1
I have a 1994 dodge shadow and it had the stock radio/tape deck in it, up until an hour ago, I took it out and attempted to install a sony xplod (it's allready a few years old/ used) but now i have the harness cut from the chrysler stereo and i was going to wire the old wires into the sony harness, but i dont know color coordination, and there are two extra wires that were attached into thease other jacks on the fuse box, which my car does not have ... Please someone Help me!!! ASAP.

Username: Hemimcd

Tulsa, Oklahoma United States

Post Number: 1
Did you every receive an answer to your question? same situation here, I have a 1994 dodge ram 4x4 pickup and I replaced the stock radio/tape deck and replaced it with a sony xplod (CDXFW570). I also had (or still may have) some questions about the wiring harness). My problem is that the cd player appears to be working and playing a cd, however there is no sound. There is sound, however, from the radio. Yellow wire is for the radio/atenna correct, and the red one is for the primary power which runs the cd player, correct? I would like to know some possible solutions to my problem if anyone can help me. Thank you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us