Anyone interested in doing a group buy for HO Alts from Excessive Amperage?

Silver Member
Username: Jbailey

Indianapolis, Indiana

Post Number: 182
I am trying to get at least 10 people together for the group buy. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Username: Titanbk

Mansfield, CT USA

Post Number: 7
what are we talkin price wise?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1600
10% discount when 10 or more people buy at one time.

Anonymous

i mean you're talking about thirty bucks... maybe 40.. is it really worht the time and effort to organize a group buy? just dont drive for a day or so. with gas prices the way they are that will be your 40 dollars

Bronze Member
Username: Comp98

Philadelphia, PA USA

Post Number: 12
I have an accord 26 mpg and my job is less than 1 mile away. I'll save the $40 by joining the group : )

Try to do something nice and see who shows up ^^^^^^^^^

Silver Member

Indianapolis, Indiana

Post Number: 186
Hey everyone, the group buy doesn't have to be for any particular alternator. Nathan told me we would just need to get 10 people together and that the alts don't have to be the same. 10 people each buying a totally different alternator is perfectly fine. I also don't believe their are any restrictions regarding amperage. If you guys are interested, please send a quick email to me at jrbaileyindy@comcast.net and I will put together a list for Nathan. Thanks again.

P.S.- Yeah, I think the discount is 10%, but if you are already planning on getting an alternator it's worth it to save an extra $30-40 in my opinion. Hell, 10% is 10%, period!!

Bronze Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Oknagan, B.C Canada

Post Number: 54
How much are we looking at for a new alt?..I KNOW i need to get one for my new amp...but I dont know the cost

Silver Member

Indianapolis, Indiana

Post Number: 187
Hey Mike, you will have to contact Nathan at Excessive Amperage and ask him what the cost would be for a particular size you are interested in. The one for my car is actually $320, but Nathan told me it is a Mitsubishi alt and therefore the most expensive one for him to build. Mine is on the expensive side, but some aren't bad at all. Plus, you can save another 10% if we get enough people for the group buy. I think the website is www.excessiveamperage.com, just give them a call.

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1697
i just bought an Alt for my mitsu lancer.
$470:-)
220A regardless of engine RPM
15.2V at idle, 13.8V with a full load.
i didn't get it from Nathan though.

Silver Member
Username: Xkawn

Post Number: 152
i got my 165a from elsewhere for my jeep wrangler for $165.

Bronze Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Oknagan, B.C Canada

Post Number: 67
How can I tell what my current alt is running at now?

Username: Titanbk

Mansfield, CT USA

Post Number: 8
muddy where did you get your alternator I need one for my mitsu eclipse. I have one that bench tested at 154a under a full load test, but as you know bigger is better

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1708
i got it through my audioshop from company called Reman. but i can't find any info about them on the web.:-(
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us