Alpine 9847 aux input

Username: Pismo10

Post Number: 1
I just replaced the Ipod interface for the 9847 with a KCA-121B which allows straight RCA input. Now how do I select the KCA-121B for input. What button do I push? I have pushed them all. The source button now only recognizes Tuner or Disc, no Aux. How do I tell it to select the Aux input.

Thanks

Post Number: 2
The manual says "Set D_Aux to on" but does not say how................

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 1778
And it displays 'Aux' when the connector is not hooked up?

Post Number: 3
No, I can't get it to ever display an "Aux" option for input

Post Number: 6
So I unplugged the Ipod interface and plugged in the KCA-121B and I can trick it into working but when I press the source button I never get an AUX option, i just get Tuner or Disc, If I turn it on while hooked to the Ipod interface then turn it off then switch out to the KCA-121B then turn it back on, the KCA-121B works and I can get the auxillary input I want. But if I switch to the tuner by pressing the source button then I can't get back to the KCA-121B AUX, it just gives the options Tuner or Disc never and AUX. Help!

FTC
Unregistered guest
http://www.alpine-usa.com/support/head_units/head_units_faq04.html

noticed this online, please tell me if it works cause im looking to do the same thing with the same deck. also did u have a problem with the kca-410 or did you just not like it?? mine just stopped working like a week after i bought it, it recognizes the songs but doesnt play any sound.

FTC
Unregistered guest
http://www.alpine-usa.com/support/head_units/head_units_faq04.html

noticed this online, please tell me if it works cause im looking to do the same thing with the same deck. also did u have a problem with the kca-420 or did you just not like it?? mine just stopped working like a week after i bought it, it recognizes the songs but doesnt play any sound.

Post Number: 8
My ipod interface worked as designed but it was just horrible, so slow, so awkward, made the deck unuseable. The straight RCA input works much much better.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us