Clifford matrix

Unregistered guest
i/m looking for a wireing diagram for my clifford matrix alarm want to wire it up so it'll pop my boot or trunk from the alarm fob cheers

Bronze Member
Username: 6spdcoupe

New Jersey U.S.

Post Number: 18
what kind of car is it? Which matrix do you have?

Username: Dmitriy

Post Number: 1
Just got Matrix RSX 3.5 and there were no Antena/CU cable. Is it possible to make it at somehow ? Is there straight/cross connections ? Is it shielded cable ? Thanks in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Ps1k0

Post Number: 233
no,
take it back to the store you got it from, or goto a local shop that deals with clifford and see if they can order one for you.

Username: Dmitriy

Post Number: 3
Ps1k0, Why ?
The problem is here in nearest 3000 miles no any Clifford reps. Is there something specific in that cable ? It suppose to be 4-PIN (2 wires antenna power supply, and 2 wires for signal transmition LF control signals. RF part modulators and reciever/transmitter in antenna itself) so why do u think home made cable wont work ? I check ground wire that pin 2 on antenna and CU. So it should be straight then. Just to be 100 shure could you please tell me PIN-out of cable and is it straight or crossed somewhere. Original cable cost something about 2 USD i don't think there are something "unic" and specific.

Silver Member
Username: Ps1k0

Post Number: 246
homemade cables may work just fine. as long as you are "OK" with burning out your alarm.

the only problem is that it's a two-way antenna
(it sends and recieves) so it's more than just a wire (like the older alarms)

I wish I could help more with the pinout's for it. but i don't have access to that information.

hmm.. clifford is made by DEI so the antenna might be compatiable with the Viper brand.
if you have a viper dealer nearby you might be able to try them for one of theirs. you could also try any local install shop and see if they have some kind of connection that could get/order one.

best I can think of. good luck with that

Username: Dimon

Post Number: 1
I Just made a cable install system and its works perfect...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us