The New Garmin 27220 GPS unit... AWESOME!

Username: Ww_dagger

Vancouver, WA USA

Post Number: 4
This is my third GPS in 4 years. I think somebody at Garmin just decided to say "Screw this, I'm making a MOFO GPS to put all others out of business..." This 2720 unit is the most user friendly, techie satisfying, accurate and convenient GPS made on the market. I've had it reporting up to 6 feet of accuracy and the text to speech is soooo much nicer than without. Super bright LCD with auto dimmer, blah blah blah I can go forever why this GPS is da bomb! I've had it for a full month now and love it. Sometimes it takes you down some back roads instead of main streets when I'd prefer the main streets but that's configurable in the options to an extent. All they need to do now is put in one of those mini TV tuners and a DVD input and make it so you can hook it up to your car stereo. Internet access would be nice too ;-) Anyway if your in the market, this is the one to get, trust me I've put in many hours of research too. (Unless you want to stick it on your tricycle as it is not portable with battery pack.) I got mine for $830.00 shipped in August 2005.

http://www.garmin.com/products/sp2720/

Username: Nateman

Macon , GA

Post Number: 2
HI there, It sounds like you are really happy with your choice!! Thats awesome.I was concerned when you said it is the one to get but then said all it needs is this or that added to it.I just bought the Clarion nice system and it is more accurate than 6 feet and has all the options you say you want.Check it , you might want to sell yours.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us