Astra 777.. need feedback Pleaseee

Username: Livinlife

Post Number: 1
What do you guys think about this alarm?

http://www.asianwolf.com/item.jhtml?UCIDs=1068694|1068709&PRID=1392167

Reg. Price is 250
But it is on sale for 80 bucks.

It is what i am looking for... a 2 way with no remote start!

If it's wack.. it would be nice if suggested something better. :-)

Post Number: 2
eww the link didnt work.. here yah go

http://www.asianwolf.com/

its the one in the right side named HOT DEAL! Astra 777

Post Number: 9
no experts out there that can give me feedback about this alarm system before i go out and buying it?

DSPIT
Unregistered guest
I was looking for information on it myself, but it doesn't look like anyone has installed one, or they don't want to talk about it. Seems they prefer to discuss Clifford, DEI, and the more established brands.
From the manual, it looks fairly well thought out and loaded with features, but I also wondered from all the lack of response if there was some problems with it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
i bought it bro. and i love it. tested it and everything works well. very fast shipping as well. and my 2-way reaches pretty far.

Username: Catalin

Surrey, BC Canada

Post Number: 10
Managed for Future Shop for 4.5 years... Astra 777 seemed like a great idea/product but we had many with problems.
Problems like low range, faulty remotes, programming could not be done, and others that I can't remember right now. I'd say save the cash and buy something better like a Nustart or Compustar.

Unregistered guest
i didnt buy one. i got one in the truck i bought. and i like it, if you turn the sensorer up you cant touch the car without it giving a warning. and it pages really good. my remote highlights what is broken or touch on my screen. and you cant start the vehicle if the alarm is going off.. also whatever you do....do not turn on the vehicle and shut the door.. it aoutomaticly locks the door..... its sucks! and the other extra remote you get wont work if the ignition is on. but other than that i raelly like it. for $80-$100 id buy one.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us