Element design system

Silver Member
Username: Monkey_man

Post Number: 305
I was just curious about these drivers. If i were to get two 13Ov.2 Subwoofers how would they sound? Well i mean compared to let's say one idmax. I would be getting the nine.1 to power them or for the idmax i would be powering it with 800watts of mb quart power.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1328
the 2 130v.2 subs would be louder, but i am not certain about which would have better SQ, b/c i am not familiar with ED subs.

Silver Member

Post Number: 306
Thanks for your input. The drivers seem like they have great sq. I was just thinking of using my raa2400 for the front speakers which will hopefully be mb quart. Then going with that ed setup. Other wise, i will be using that amp to run one idmax and purchasing the 4 channel amp from mb quart for the front speakers and back speakers. What do ya think? Which setup will be louder or have better sq?

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1339
i would go with IDMAX, b/c i plan on getting one, and don't particularly need very loud bass.:-)

i would go with the MB Quart speakers, and get rid of the rear fill, and spend the money you save on buying rear speakers on a good amp and even better MB Quarts.:-)

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1340
and spend the money you save on not buying rear speakers on a good amp and even better MB Quarts.

Silver Member

Post Number: 307
So my plan before was solid? But the only thing is, i don't think that it will be lour enough. I currently have two type e's hooked up and they are no where near loud enough.

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1004
http://forum.soundillusions.net/archive/index.php/t-48321.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 308
The only problem is...they don't sell avalanches ney more. I would like know how it compares to just one idmax. I want to know how much more spl the ed's have(i only listen to rap, a lil techno). I love sq but it is the top priority as long as the driver doesnt sound like a kicker when i get's loud.

Silver Member

Post Number: 309
Okay never mind that...how about one 160v.2 vs a idmax 12". Will the idmax get louder?

Silver Member

Post Number: 310
Any body??

Silver Member

Post Number: 311
Okay never mind. My friend was going to get an atlas but they are sold out. He wants to get a twelve for like 150 would a ed be good for him? he listens to old school rock and rap as well.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us