Pioneer Premier DEH-P770MP or Alpine CDA-9851

Bronze Member
Username: Biggyg9712

Post Number: 60
im looking to buy a new deck should i get the Pioneer Premier DEH-P770MP or Alpine CDA-9851?

Bronze Member
Username: Biggyg9712

Post Number: 63
anyone?

Unregistered guest
I'm curious between those two players also and lets throw the Clarion DXZ755 into the mix also.

Silver Member
Username: Xdrummer03

Tenessee

Post Number: 123
The Pioneer is better than the Alpine hands down.The Pioneer is easier to use has better SQ controls.The specs all around are better than the Alpine.

astrosafari7733
Unregistered guest
hey i have the CDE-9843 and it kick a** i love it it is great i wouldnt trade it for any thing else of the same price. i ould trade for maybe a pioneer deck with a tv in it. but any thing other than that i wouldnt. the alpine even looks great is the dark.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 1761
All good choices, I would pick the Pioneer as well, however.

grease
Unregistered guest
Best thing is take a listen to both, you might like the 'alpine sound' or may not. Make note of a budget, and go on from there. Only thing that you have to look out for is pioneers with motorised faceplates can cause problems, I know!!

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 1789
Yeah, all headunits with motorized faceplates have ribbon cable problems after a few years if not sooner...

Silver Member
Username: Xdrummer03

Tenessee

Post Number: 126
The Alpine is motorized and the pioneer is not so less living dangerously.LOL!

Username: Maddrakkett

Post Number: 6
I'm all for the Pioneer (and I was a die-hard Alpine fan back in the day).

I just picked up the DEH-P7700MP (not Premier) at Circuit City using their web only price for only $195.00! In store sale is $256.00, but you can order on the web and even pick it up from the store or have it shipped for $60.00 less than the sale price.

The Pioneer is LOADED with cool features (like the paragraphic EQ, fully adjustable x-overs, etc.) but is also simple enough for my wife to do the basic stuff (such as adjusting the simple three band EQ, changing radio stations, etc.).

One sweet deck at a great price!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us