RE service issues

Bronze Member
Username: Skober

Faribault, Mn Usa

Post Number: 23
Anyone experience delayed or no contact from RE online ?
E-mailed them last week looking for prices/dealers for (2) 12" SX subs and appropriate RE enclosure...
Havent heard a word back

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 416
They're busy. Best way is to call, and they are cool peoples.

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 887
when i e-mailed them they said they are way to busy for the thousands of e-mails they get and they request you call.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1027
as of right now, i dont think RE is taking any calls/emails.

they are busy getting ready for the release of their new line and getting caught up w/ some other stuff.

try calling anyways though...you may get them.
RE is a small company, they can only do so much at one time.

Bronze Member
Username: Skober

Faribault, Mn Usa

Post Number: 25
Thanks for the info. I thought it was rather weird to have a sales dedicated contact and get no response.I'll try calling just for the chance I could get two subs & a box quick.
Wanted to give them RE 12"Sx a shot along with JL 12w6 after all the referrals of RE.
Looks like they are in a major growing period so I doubt the kid will wait any longer for RE possibilities. He's already pretty much a JL guy.

Bronze Member
Username: Thigpen

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 37
yea i sent an e-mail in about 3 or 4 days ago asking about shipping information and mounting depth and a few other things since i gotta custom make a box for my 3000 and i only thing the box will be a few inches deep and still havent gotten an answer...if the companies thatttt busy they should be able to hire new help to answer phones/check e-mail.. even one person would be hundreds of e-mails more a day, leading to more sales

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 906
i dont think they have to worry about sales...

for instance... my dad builds houses. and incase u didnt know there are alot of homeowners that b!tch about everything. well when my dads selling a ton of houses like the past few years and he gets a client like that. he just tells them to go find another house because he doesnt have to deal with people like that. dealing with better people is actually more profitable because things get done and thereofre there is less inflation.
but im sure RE will sell every sub they make lol i cant imagine how many calls they get when the new XXX comes out...

Bronze Member
Username: Tdisanto

Post Number: 73
Is anyone getting the new XXX on here.

if so, i wish i were you! lol

Bronze Member
Username: Thigpen

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 38
i actually wouldnt buy a sub that just came out. always nice to read and hear what others have to say first hand before you go and buy something based on hopes and dreams of what it will do

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1048
if the new x.x.x. will work well in a ported box (ex: low qts)...i'm VERY tempted to grab an 18".

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 361
Your only wasting your time by e-mailing them. Call them up.

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 676
When is their new line going to be done? Like basically they are just coming out with new versions of all their subs or are they actually goign to add a new "line"?

Like an MT Xtreme!!! MUUUHAHAHAHAHA!

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1361
the new XXX is due in November, that is the latest news i heard. type in "RE Prototype" on google, and it is the first two pics in images.:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
are they going to continue to use the XBL^2 motor topology with the new XXX.

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1366
picture of the new XXX due in November
Upload

Picture of the new XXX compared to the old XXX
Upload

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1367
no, they dropped the XBL2 technology, i'm not sure what they will be doing, but that thing looks MEATY!!

that may not look exactly like the new XXX when it comes out, but it gives you a very good idea as to what it will look like.:-O

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
wow, that is enormous.

glass is gunna be jealous.

audiobahn is still way better though, lol

Username: Juggalo260

Fort Wayne, Indiana United States

Post Number: 3
hey I extremely want an sx can anyone help me out

Username: Juggalo260

Fort Wayne, Indiana United States

Post Number: 5
Is anyone else havin problems at re's site like with gallery and download. for some reason it won't do anything for me. Unless there isn't anything there. I wanted to see some of those subs in action if possible I am really lookin into the sx

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1368
if you want to see some of those subs in action then look on this website: www.realmofexcursion.com :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
yah i dont think all of REs site works, such as the download and gallery section...wierd
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us