My sound setup delimmas, need help

Username: Yada

Post Number: 10
Here's my situation, I have 2 Jensen jx265 with Aiwa Mp3-CYU deck. I'm running only 2 front speakers + MTX 2301 Powering a Closed $10 10" Kenwood sub to test out various sound setups.

From what I'm gathering, when I play my music, if the sub is stationed up front near the speakers, then the music is fuller. Sounds a lot better than if station in the back.

My question is, many people usually have their subs in the back, how do you fill the sound of the car? When my sub is in the back, what I noticed is the music does not sound very good, like a mismatched system with front sounds coming out and sub firing at the back of the car. While if the sub itself is near the speakers, it does fill better.

Is it my deck and speakers that's not doing a very good job?

In my room, I have 2 MTS tower speakers with a KHL 800watts powered sub and it sounds really good,
what I'm figuring is the sub in my room is filling more frequency ranges than the sub in the car,

so is the solution to this problem adding more bass to the front speakers to match with the sub in the back? Or replacing the deck with something more recent like a pioneer premier and Infinity 6.5 speakers running through another 2 Channels amp to power the infinity?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us