Need SPL sub for kicker 600.1 amp

Username: Jcook

Post Number: 1
I currently am running a blown 12" L7. I need something to replace that sub with. I want either a 12" or 15" sub that is comparable in bass to the L7 12" that I currently have. The amp is 600 watts @ 2ohms stable. I drive a 2005 Scion tC. As seen here -> http://www.scion.com/Upload

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1210
what is your budget?

Post Number: 2
$200 or less

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1215
hmmmmmmm....i can't think of any subs for $200 or less that will get as loud as an L7.:-(

Post Number: 3
Well what are the cheapest subs that compare?

SPL king on Fire
Unregistered guest
you could get like a whole buncha audiobahns off ebay and they'd be loud. they'd sound like shi* doing it but then again you came from an l7 so anything would be a step up. HAHAHAHAHA

"well, u could get a whole buncha mums"

Anonymous

a RE SE 15" is about 220 shipped and would get loud and sound very good doing it
www.reaudio.com

Bronze Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 78
Hifonic subs look like they could be an audiobahn alternative(although i never heard them)

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1231
if i were you i would save up a little more and get an RE SX 12" or 15". they get very loud, and would sound wayyy better than an L7. you would need more power though, and you are not looking to spend a whole bunch of money.

Post Number: 4
"a RE SE 15" is about 220 shipped and would get loud and sound very good doing it
www.reaudio.com"

Where do you purchase these? I can't find the link on that site to buy the subs and find the price.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us