How big of subs can i fit in my trunk?

Bronze Member
Username: Thigpen

Post Number: 25
i drive a 3000GT, its a small hatchback. i dont know anyone else that owns one except for people who just supe it up and dont use subs because of more weight. one guy posted some pics of his install on my other thread called need subs for 400-900 but he specially made a box and fit it in amazingly, which i probably couldnt do. so i was wondering if anyone knew what size subs i would be able to fit into the trunk of my car, thanks

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

College Park, MD

Post Number: 555
check out what other people have posted on www.cardomain.com

Silver Member
Username: Lowrollins10

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 115
I have seen people do 2 15" subs. look here and you can see for yourself,

http://www.soundsplinter.com/customer_installs/peter/index.html

Bronze Member

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 29
yea but im not really trying to take up my entire trunk like that guy did. i mean i still want to be able to throw a few odds and ins back there

Silver Member
Username: Lowrollins10

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 118
do 1 15" it will satisfy you plenty. Hatchbacks are great for subs anything you but back there will sound pretty loud

Bronze Member

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 30
see thats the thing... i dont evne think i can fit 12's back there, never the less 15's. the only subs ive seen in a 3000 are ones facing up at the hatch and the box takes the entire trunk, but i cant do that because i still need room in my trunk for sports and other stuff. the only install ive ever see was buy another guy on here who shared pics of his install, ill attach one of them, but he installed just re 8"'s, and i want at least 10's if im going to be dropping a decent amount of moneyUpload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us