Clifford Concept 300 help please :-)

Username: Fareed_boda

Post Number: 1
Clifford Concept 300 Problem:

about a month ago alarm started to go off randomly every 1/2mins for a while and only stopped when i kept arming/disarming although disarming did not produce the 4 lower pitched chirps to sound.

then the alarm stopped chirping altogether on arming/diarming although doors locked, and if the alarm went off the lights blinked but no sound

next, we jumped leads with a car as i broke down and the alarm started to fire again. after full charge of batt, the alarm seemed to work but after about a week has started to go off again once/twice a day.

now (just this hour) the alarm has locked the doors but the light is constantly on and this was after the car armed/disarmed with chirps but with the alarm still going off.

also sometimes i get a very low pitched single chirp when i open the door.

i left the boot open, and the alarm makes the normal 4 low pitch tone but this random going off is driving me wild, please help

thank you in advance

Silver Member
Username: Jeremyc

Germany

Post Number: 820
The alarm is trying to tell you something is draining your battery. Find the problem. (probably not the alarm) The same one that caused the batery to get so low you needed a jump, and you will probably fix the alarm.

Post Number: 2
thanx jeremy, would that explain why it was randomly going off, and how would the battery charge enough to keep the alarm ok for a day and then go off 5 times randomly in a day?

thank you
fareed

Post Number: 3
please, can anyone help?

fareed

Silver Member
Username: Jeremyc

Germany

Post Number: 821
Yeah. If you have a wire or component that is only drawing the battery down at random times, then yes it would. (this is also very possiable)

Post Number: 4
thanx jeremy much appreciated. :-)

fareed
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us