ADIRE TUMULT

Silver Member
Username: Lowrollins10

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 106
Hey guys has anyone here heard the Tumult? I was thinking of getting 1 maybe 2 for my S-10. If not I will do the brahma's. Let me know what you think.

Silver Member

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 108
does anyone have any input on these subs?>

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 632
most people don't use the tumult for car audio because they hit "too low"...to the point where they sound bloated and may not mix well with your midrange and midbass...what are you running for interiors? they are massive subs with lots of output though...adire told me that few people use them, but the people who do, and do it right, are extremely satisfied.

The brahma is a more practical choice for car audio use. plus its cheaper and more easily powered and it still gets loud as hell

Silver Member

Champaign, IL

Post Number: 109
Well right now my whole truck is gutted and getting a complete makeover. all Dynamat and new speaker wire everything. I am going to be using CDT Audio ES-Components and ARC Audio amplifiers. I want to get some subs that will have tremendous outout but still sound extremely clean. So what do you think about the Brahma's or have you heard the Sound Splinter Rl-p 15" subs?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us