Hey jonathan, can i get your opinion on this?

Silver Member
Username: Hellbender

Winnetka, California USA

Post Number: 174
I was considering buying the boston acoustic pro60's as an upgrade from my a/d/s 236 IS's as the a/d/s speakers just dont have enough midbass and the tweets arn't loud enough.I have heard good things about this set, whats your opinion of it? It was either the bostons or focal 165 k2p or rainbow soundlines 6.5 as i dont think i can find the profi vans to fit in my price range.I will be running a PG xenon 200.2 with 200 wrms per side.Also with these speakers how well would they do in a kick panel location? should i go sealed or IB kicks or should I go door pods? All opinions welcome, thank you

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10289
forget rainbow if you want more aggressive tweeters. stick with focals for that, and I'd go with kick pods personally.. longer signal path and good imaging usually.

Silver Member

Winnetka, California USA

Post Number: 175
I tthink I'll do that. Whats your opinion on the bostons? glass or jonathan?

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 4759
Trust me when I say you NEED to go and listen to them. Bostons have a distinctive sound, you either love or hate them, not a lot of people in between.

Silver Member

Winnetka, California USA

Post Number: 176
ok cool, then i will find a place that carries them. Thanks for both of your opinions and your time.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us