Cheap sub i want to buy

Bronze Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksbutg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 28
Hey anyone have any used subs that just want to get rid of like they just want more bass or something you know. I want a sub that hits harder than my pwe 352 i blew it and now i about to put in pwe 354 i was told that this sub is not going to produce the bass i am looking for i want it to slam and make my car fall apart but not have the sub fall apart as for a amp i have a raa1000 i am going to keep that and run it a 1ohm 1000rms watts i wanted to find a mtx9500 but if i do that i will need to to run a 1000watts any suggestions or does anybody have a sub to sell the most i will spend is 200-300 dollars the lower the better thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
woops ment 2 pwe 354 subs not one

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3675
"Hey anyone have any used subs that just want to get rid of like they just want more bass or something you know."

I've got a few things I'd like to get rid of. Just some stuff I'd let go for cheap because I know I'll never use it and I'd rather have the money.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10257
with 1Kw @ 1 ohm, just buy a single new RE SX15 or SX18
you can get tehm for under $300 new, they come in dual 2 ohm coil models, and they handle 1500 watts.
they'll also pound ya out of the car.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
like what pimpin what do you have in mind

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1383
orion hcca 12". Works like a dream. Hits as hard as anyone could want. Dual 2 ohm. 600 rms.

Email: JMLoughrey@aol.com and we'll talk pricing, i'll let it go for a good price.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
i like that idea of the re15 what kind of warranty can i expect from that now i dont have to by a dual 15 box and lose trunk space what kind of enclosure does it need

but that orion looks pretty good but i have to buy another enclosure anyone else
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us