My System! Finally..

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 438
Ok, got the camera out and took some pics. My car is REALLY dirty. My old Alpine amp is still in there but it is being replaced soon. Knuconceptz 4 ga wiring will be on the way shortly. And edead was an economy job lol. Doesn't look like some peoples but it gets the job done.

System:
2 RE12's in Sealed Box
Alpine MRP-350 amp (soon to be Kicker KX450.2)
8 gauge wiring (soon to be 4 ga)
Pioneer Premier 470MP HU
2 Pioneer 3 ways in the doors, 2 pioneer 3 ways in the rear.

Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 532
From the time i saw those taillights i recognised a Lancer ,extremely popular in my country .
Box/HU install looks clean , some tidying up needed with the amp wiring . Post pics of the other speakers too ...Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Kaos13

USA

Post Number: 18
looks nice how do you like those re's im thinking of buying that head unit also what kind of feautures does it have as far as screensavers images and all that stuff i think that you will be more pleased once you get the other amp. Is this your first set up it looks nicer than my first set up(that i stil have and need to upgrade) Theres all kinds of wires everywhre and im runing 10 gauge way thinner than your wire. but anyways it looks nice.

Silver Member

Post Number: 439
Ya, I cut off all of the wire ties that were holding on those wires together when I was wiring up my other amp lol. I will put new ones on when I am finished. It is hard to see the speakers because of the lancer grills on them. As far as HU, it is awesome. No fancy screensavers etc. just good quality build that has great SPL and SQ. The subs are alright but until I get my other amp I won't be able to tell how much I really like them.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3649
"just good quality build that has great SPL and SQ"

Your headunit doesn't have much to do with your systems spl. Sq, a little, but still not very much.

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 867
imo you shud run the wires inside the seat and pop them out to go into the amp whenu install ur new amp....just a thought

Silver Member
Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 245
Looks like you got a few ideas from me there Chris.

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 195
I think it looks purdy...but it's an Alpine amp...And Joe, you sure have a way of putting a dampening on this kid's parade lol! That is Alpine right, or is it just my eyes?

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 196
Chris you're also a good man, using a sealed box and all! You must be more worried about the depth and tone of your subs and not SPL's, by forgoing those nasty ol' ports!

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3660
I wasn't trying to rain on his parade. Just correct him. It's a lot better to tell him the truch then have him think the wrong thing, and possibly misinform other people in the future.

And yes, the amp's an Alpine.

Silver Member

Post Number: 446
bump for anyone elses comments...

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1011
chris,

that wouldnt happen to be peel-n-seal on your trunk lid would it? i'm using peel-n-seal in my truck...it works really well. its really cheap too.

nice install. oh, and i only have 1 word for you:
"port" :-)

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 3485
Tyler

I still say ported sounds better than sealed. It just has to be done right. I loooove ported. lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us