MiddleClass System for a Nissan Titan Crew Cab

JimmyJoJam
Unregistered guest
I'm in the process of building a system for my Titan crew cab. After much pondering I have a custom box that will fit under the rear seat and not impede any of the functional space. It is a sealed enclosure that houses 4 8" Polk/MOMO 4ohm SVC. They are powered by a pair of Polk/Momo C300.2s in Mono each with a 1 Farad cap and supplied by a 1/0 gauge feed. (Yes, I do overbuid the power side of things). I have 2 C400.4s to power the componets but have yet to decide what to use. I am considering a quality 2-way comp. set up front and possibly another for rear fill. I am okay with $600 per set and listen to ALL types of music. I will be limited to the factory spots for install locations, but will move the front tweets from the dash down closer to their bretheren. I like natural accurate response with reasonable volume. I have read all of your post concerning CDT, Focal, Rainbow, Dynaudio, Morel, DLS and others and have not really come closer to a decision. I'm in southern Louisiana and the majority of the shops that carried this gear was in New Orleans and we all know what happen there! In any case, based on what I have now, and what I am looking for, any particular model suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us